Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! Something I love to do for Valentine’s Day is give my time and love to my children and to others. A great way to give some of your time and bond with your children for the holiday is to do crafts together.
I love crafts because they are simple and step-by-step, so they are perfect for parents who maybe don’t consider themselves artistic; now those parents can work on arts and crafts with the kids where they may not have otherwise. Crafts allow you to do exactly as shown for simplicity or change things up a little to make them your own. Sometimes I will make one craft and let my children do their own versions that, though they don’t look just like the picture, are perfect in their own way.
What book will you use your Love Bug Bookmark in?
You May Also Like
- Paper Plate Love Bug Craft
- Conversation Starter Hearts for Valentine’s Day
- Seed Packet Valentines
- Craft Stick Bookworm Bookmark Craft
- 250+ Unconventional Easter Basket Ideas for Kids of All Ages
- Not Loving Valentine’s Day? Consider This…