My name is Alyssa D, owner of Arts & Crackers, happy military wife, and busy stay-at-home-mom (more like work-at-home-mom) of two energetic little boys (a preschooler and a toddler.)
Read more about me.
Some things I love (and love to blog about):
- Being a mom
- DIY products (for all ages)
- Inspiring others
- My faith
- Fashion (children’s, women’s, men’s)
Arts & Crackers has been around since April 4, 2013, but I have blogged and reviewed products for several years on my previous blog Dealy Os. Read why I started blogging.
We’re PR Friendly
Arts & Crackers works with brands!
I work with companies to provide my readers with honest, high-quality reviews of products, services, and events. We are all about integrity here so I will share the good, the bad, and the ugly so my readers know they can trust my review and to provide companies with feedback they can improve with. While I am sure to share what I personally do and do not like about the products, I try to keep all of my reviews in a positive light.
Want to be featured in a review, partner with me on a sponsored post, or run an ad on my site? Shoot me an email at [email protected] or Contact Me Here.
So…why Arts & Crackers?
Our posts are very high quality and I put a lot of time and effort into crafting each one. My posts are unique and original…I go above and beyond seeking to be set apart from other bloggers. Occasionally I will use free stock images and edit them to fit a post, but most all of the pictures I use on my website are exclusive high quality photos taken by me just for the post.
Posts, especially sponsored, will be continually promoted after the promotion time is up, so exposure to your company will continue.
We are a credible site that has worked with many large companies and many campaigns over the years and I operate with integrity first (like the Air Force motto!) For this reason, among others, I follow FTC guidelines and will mark all sponsored posts and shares with a disclaimer and code links as “nofollow.”
It’s just me over here right now (with the help of some close family members and friends who double-check my work for me), so you know what you’re getting!
I also have a great ratio of sponsored to non-sponsored content on my site. I am always coming up with new ideas and love the inspiration from brands we love.
What do we offer?
- High-quality sponsored evergreen content
- High-quality sponsored evergreen party/home makeover posts
- Ambassadorships (3 months, 6 months, 1 year)
- “Sticky” posts
- Social media blasts
- Newsletter mentions/full sponsored newsletter
- Youtube/Facebook/blog post videos
- Instagram videos or stories
- Gift guide inclusion (seasonal)
- Purchase of photo rights (depending on which photos)
Here is a quick, shortened printable version of my media kit!
Numbers certainly aren’t everything–“quality over quantity” goes a long, long way–but sometimes you just need to know the numbers.
**Stats as of 07/22/2019
- Facebook (12564 fans)
- Twitter @AlyssaDarbyBlog (1793 followers)
- Pinterest (8004 followers)
- Instagram (2450 followers)
- YouTube–new Arts & Crackers account (285 subscribers)
- Newsletter Subscribers (4012)
Last 30 days:
- Sessions (19,478)
- UMV (18,220)
- Pageviews (23,430)
**Authority & Rank:
- Domain Authority (44)
- Page Authority (46)
- MOZ Rank (4.6)
Some companies I’ve worked with:
- Frigo® Cheese Heads®
- OshKosh B’gosh
- Combi USA
Some of my past reviews:
(Please note, we no longer traditional-style reviews on Arts & Crackers, but instead have moved to evergreen sponsored content only to most benefit our readers as well as our partnering brands.)
- LEGO Education Build Me “Emotions”
- Dyson AM09 Hot + Cool Fan Heater
- Levana Keera Video Baby Monitor
- NewAir Outdoor Misting Fan
- KidKraft Uptown Pastel Kitchen
- Combi Catalyst Stroller
- Dyson DC35 Vacuum
- The Ultimate Book of Barbecue
Some of my past sponsored posts:
- “Wild About Reading” Jungle Book Nook Makeover
- Kid-Made Crazy Hair Day Art Project for Kids Plus Printable
- Easy Meal Prep–How to Plan & Prep 3 Dinners in 1 Day/a>
- Because Some Days Mom Doesn’t Want to Cook Dinner…
- Lunch to Go | Hacks for Busy Families
- DIY Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups
- Deployment Resources and Freebies
- 250+ Unconventional Easter Basket Ideas
- Chewbacca Cupcakes Tutorial
- DIY Light Up Truck Grille Toy Car Organizer
- 85 Awesome Date Night Ideas for Parents
- Printable Seed Packet Valentines | Non-Candy Valentines
- Playroom Makeover 2016
- Coffee Coconut Shrimp Seafood Recipe
I love the craft projects and recipes I find on Arts & Crackers! It is definitely one of my favorite sites to go to.
~Kristin W, blogger at Coupon Friendly
I love Arts Crackers because of all the awesome and honest reviews, plus there are awesome giveaways, DIY projects and more!
~Sarah M, blogger at Coupon Savvy Sarah
I find your blog very informative. I appreciate that you don’t just share the positive regarding products, but also tell us the negatives. To me, that means we can trust your opinion.
I love Arts and Crackers, I read her posts daily! She gives honest product reviews and her giveaways are the best!! I also enjoy her topic related posts such as teaching kids colors in creative ways and the yummy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate recipe she shared.
~Charrise C, blogger at Darlin’ Deals
I am just starting this section! If you are a brand I have previously worked with and would love to share feedback, please send me an email!
Blogger badges and more:
Events I’ve Participated In:
- Mom Blog Tour | Summer Fancy Food Show NYC 2015 and 2016 and Sweets and Snacks Expo Chicago 2017
- Virtual attendee for the Build Your Blog Conference 2016
Arts & Crackers Features:
- Military Spouse Magazine
thanks for the great recipes