Disclaimer: I received a free product for my post! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the party who gave me this opportunity..
The Fruitsicle Freezer Pop Mold has four 1 oz cups all connected so you can make four ice pops at a time. The mold is white and the popsicle handles are bright and colorful.
What I Love
We love ice pops and I love having the ability to make them homemade. This product is so simple to use; you literally just fill it up with baby food or juice or a mixture of the two, stick the handle in, and freeze. To release the ice pops, just run the base under hot water for a minute or so and they will pull out easily.
These ice pop molds are very versatile. You can add any number of foods inside from frozen fruits or juice to ice cream, yogurt, or smoothies. The ice pop are the perfect serving size for little mouths and they make the perfect healthy snack or after-dinner treat. It also helps a lot with teething babies!
This product is also BPA FREE as well as freezer, dishwasher, and microwave safe. The base of the stick is rounded to avoid dripping and the handle is just the right size and shape for a child’s hands.
What I’m Not Huge On
I really love everything about this ice pop maker. It is made very well and is simple to use.
Overall, the Nuby Fruitsicle Ice Pop Mold is such a fun product for the whole family. Use it during teething or just for a treat. It’s simple to use and the kids love it. Keep reading below to see what I made with this.
Green Grapple Pops
1. Use the Nuby Steam n Mash to steam about 1 cup of green grapes (peeled if desired) then 1 green apple (peeled and cubed.)
2. Drain out excess liquids if desired.
3. Mash the steamed apples and grapes together until the desired consistency.
4. Add the mush mixture into the cups on the Fruitsicle ice pop tray then stick in the handles.
5. Freeze the popsicles overnight or until solid.
6. Enjoy! These will have a mush texture still as they do not have much liquid like a ice pops so they will be easy for your baby to eat. They will also have bits of fruit in them for babies learning to eat “big kid” foods.
Know someone who could use this? Hit the “share” buttons below! Be sure to follow Arts & Crackers on social media (buttons at the top right of the page.)
You May Also Like
- Nuby Garden Fresh Steam n Mash Review
- Nuby 3-Stage Oral Care Set Review
- Nuby Softees Silicone Teether Review
- Nuby Travel Fork and Spoon Set Review
- Nuby Gator Grip Flip It Top Cup Review
- Homemade Harvest Pie Baby Food Recipe
-What flavor fruitsicle will you make?