Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Photo pictured below is a sample of baby leggings from the legging website linked to.
Here is a huge list of baby freebies; all you pay is shipping (way cheaper than what you would pay in a store)! Anyone can use these and you are allowed to use them more than once, simply use another browser! All of these make great baby shower gifts. Nursing pillows are great for helping babies sit up, not just for feeding time. The leggings come in all sorts of adorable patterns for girls and for boys; these come in extra handy for those who use cloth diapers. If you choose to breastfeed, you will go through a ton of nursing pads, so it is great to have reusable pads on hand whether to cut down costs or always have backups in case you run out of the disposables–trust me, they have saved me numerous times! I still use my nursing cover all the time too!
Simply enter the code ENBABY for each to receive your free product(s.) Offers valid while supplies last. Share with others who can use this (share buttons are just below the post.)
- Free sling; available to all countries; expires Sept 17, 2017
- Free nursing cover; different sizes offered; available to all countries; expires Sept 17, 2017
- Free carseat canopy; $50 value; available to all countries; expires Sept 17, 2017.
- Free nursing pillow; $40 value; upgrade to Minky Nursing Pillow for only $5; available to all countries; expires Sept 17, 2017
- 5 free baby leggings; $50 value; 70+ styles to choose from, boy and girl designs available; open to all countries; expires Sept 17, 2015
- Free 2 belly button band or 1 body; $40 value; available in all countries; expires Sept 17, 2015
- Free 10 washable breast pads; 30 styles to choose from; shipping + processing fees is $10.95 and an additional $0.50 per each additional item; international rates vary; available to United States and Canada; expires Sept 17, 2017
Know someone who could use this? Hit the “share” buttons below! Be sure to follow Arts & Crackers on social media (buttons at the top right of the page.)
-Which baby freebie are you most excited about?