Disclaimer: I participated in the Mom Blog Tour at the Summer Fancy Food Show on behalf of Wendy's Bloggers and received Mary's Gone Crackers products to facilitate my review. All opinions and recipes are my own.
You love yogurt and parfaits and crackers and cookies. Only one problem…you are on a vegan and gluten-free diet. Okay, you are probably not on both diets, but whether you are on one diet or the other, grab out a spoon and be prepared to swoon over this delicious and nutritious vegan, gluten-free Blueberry Banana Parfait.
At the Fancy Food Show in NYC this past summer, I had the opportunity to test and learn more about Mary’s Gone Crackers. How cute is her brand name?! We were able to taste a handful of her products from pretzels and savory crackers to sweet crackers and even cookies! I loved the cookies the best, especially the Ginger Snaps and the “N’Oatmeal” Raisin Cookies.
Ohhhh man. They have cookies! You have to try these. They’re real food but taste like sweets. You can get then online. Tag someone who needs delicious gluten free vegan cookies and spread the word! My fave is the ginger snaps and I’m not usually a fan of those. Sooo good. #MomBlogTourFF #momsofinstagram #cookies #glutenfree #vegan #sweets #healthyeating #artscrackers
Because Mary’s Gone Crackers products are gluten-free and vegan, I decided to come up with a recipe that would fit right in. I try to stay away from gluten when I can and have trouble with dairy, but I love parfaits (of course) so this is a sweet solution.
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh is best, however, I used fresh berries that I had frozen)
- 1 single container dairy-free yogurt (I used Silk blueberry yogurt)
- 1 banana
- 1/2 serving (12 pieces) of Mary’s Gone Crackers Vanilla Minis
1. Begin by adding a few blueberries into the bottom of your parfait dish. 2. Top with some of the yogurt to cover the blueberries. 3. Add a few slices of banana and more blueberries. 4. Continue layering yogurt, bananas, blueberries, yogurt until all the ingredients are in the dish. 5. Finish off with the last of the yogurt. 6. Top with a crunchy layer of Vanilla Minis. Try this with Mary’s Gone Crackers Chocolate and Graham Minis too, or even crumble up some of their cookies!
- ½ cup blueberies
- 1 banana
- 1 single container Silk blueberry yogurt
- ½ serving (12 pieces) Mary's Gone Crackers Vanilla Minis
- Begin by adding a few blueberries into the bottom of your parfait dish.
- Top with some of the yogurt to cover the blueberries.
- Add a few slices of banana and more blueberries.
- Continue layering yogurt, bananas, blueberries, yogurt until all the ingredients are in the dish.
- Finish off with the last of the yogurt. 6. Top with a crunchy layer of Vanilla Minis.
Mary’s Gone Crackers makes wholesome foods that are organic, gluten-free, non-gmo, and vegan. Her goal is to provide consumers with real, healthy foods for conscious eating. As great as it would be to make ALL of your foods and treats by hand, that is not always possible as a busy parent, so her snacks allow for quick and better choices for lunches, after school, breakfast mix-ins, or for any other time of the day. Most of their products are processed in their own wheat-free facilities, but a few I noticed are produced on equipment that processes gluten-containing products, so if you have a severe gluten allergy, be sure to check the packaging. For most who have a simple dietary restriction, you shouldn’t have to worry.The minis are a delicious treat, especially for kids. They have a light sweetness and taste very wholesome. My kids loved the shapes too! The Graham Minis are featured in my Gluten-Free Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes recipe.
Crackers are one of my favorite snacks to eat, at home and on the go. Since I have to limit gluten consumption, this is quite the challenge for me. I really love the taste of these crackers, how they make me feel when I eat them, and the fact that my kids can enjoy them too. These are great with a little vegan butter. Pretzels are a big hit in my house, but average pretzels aren’t usually very nutritious. Mary’s Gone Crackers Pretzels are a tasty way to satisfy that pretzel craving while not compromising your health. They are crunchy and have a hollow center so they are fun for the kids too. I really liked the flavor. They had a slight bitter taste (the good kind) with the savory saltiness I always look for in my snacks. Try them dipped in peanut butter! Follow Mary’s Gone Crackers on Facebook , Twitter, and Pinterest. Which Mary’s Gone Crackers product do you want to try first?
Know someone who could use this? Hit the “share” buttons below! Be sure to follow Arts & Crackers on social media (buttons at the top right of the page.) You May Also Like
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Homemade Mixed Nut Butter Recipe
- Gluten-Free Mini Mascarpone Cheesecakes
- Dairy-Free Yogurt Waffles Recipe
- Southwestern Soup Sabroso Recipe
- Lemongrass Chicken & Quinoa Recipe
Follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter>, Pinterest, and Instagram. This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored ads; using these links helps support my blog. Advertise Here; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.