*My recipes are currently based off of portions that feed my 3-year-old and myself with little to no leftovers so as not to waste any food while my husband is deployed. If you need more servings, simply multiply the recipes.
- 4 washed red potatoes with skin, cubed (see my potato-scrubbing tip HERE)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Daregal Gourmet fresh frozen parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste (sea salt and freshly ground pepper are best)
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Place cubed potatoes in a bowl then drizzle in olive oil. Add parsley, paprika, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Spread out evenly on a lightly-greased baking pan and cook for 25 minutes, mixing the potatoes around occasionally for even cooking.
-Did you try this recipe? Share your thoughts below and post a picture of your family enjoying Roasted Parsley Potatoes on my Facebook wall!