*My recipes are currently based off of portions that feed my 3-year-old and myself with little to no leftovers so as not to waste any food while my husband is deployed. If you need more servings, simply multiply the recipes.
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and cubed
- 2 on-vine tomatoes, diced and drained
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced*
- 2 teaspoons jalapeño, diced (can be fresh or canned)*
- 1 teaspoon Daregal fresh frozen cilantro
- flour tortillas
- Combine the diced tomatoes, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro in a bowl.
- Set out the tortillas on a plate then top with the salsa fresca. Add chicken and serve**!
*To make this recipe a little less spicy, reduce the amount of onion and jalapeño.
**Try the salsa fresca plain with chips, on an omelet or mixed into guacamole.
-Did you try this recipe? Share your thoughts below and post a picture of your family enjoying Salsa Fresca and Chicken Tacos on my Facebook wall!