- 2-8oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 snack pack Mario Olives (I used the garlic but you can also try the chili variety to spice things up)
- 1 Tablespoon pimentos (find these near the olives and condiments aisle at your local grocery store)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (or walnuts)
- As many stalks of celery as needed
Chop up the olives, pimentos and pecans into small bits. Fold the bits into the softened cream cheese and spread into clean, dry (so the filling sticks) celery stalks and cut into pieces about 3 inches long. If you want cleaner pieces of celery and have some time to spare, you can cut up the celery prior to filling and fill each piece individually.
~Keep the Party Celery sticks cool until you set them out then party and enjoy! If you tried it, please leave a comment below!
~From my Mario Olives review on my Dealy Os page. Check out the review here.
Follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter>, Pinterest, and Instagram. This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored ads; using these links helps support my blog. Advertise Here; contact email@example.com.