We love making snow angels! This year I decided to have my son try to make something new–a Snow-bot! Making a Snow-bot is fairly simple and my little boy had so much fun making it and looking at the pictures after. Here’s how to make one for yourself:
- Find a small box that fits on your/your child’s head like a hat.
- Cut little holes, one on either side of the box, and stick through a string or shoelace or something that can be tied easily and safely around the chin.
- Tape a little plastic cup to the top of the box. This will show best on your Snow-bot if you tape it towards the back.
- Put the robot head on your/your child’s head and tie it snugly and safely around the chin.
- Bundle up and be sure to make a “c” with your hands when you get into robot position.
- Lie down straight in the snow and stay still. Have someone help lift you out so you don’t ruin the awesome Snow-bot you just made.
-Are you going to try this? Share your pictures on my Facebook wall!