Are you expecting or adopting a new baby? Have you signed up for a baby registry? Even if you don’t plan on having a baby shower or this isn’t your first kid, it’s a good idea to create some registries and here’s why:
- It’s free.
- You often get freebies when you sign up.
- It keeps you organized and prepared–now you know exactly what you want/need for your baby and can watch for deals.
- If people choose to buy gifts, they know what to get.
- Most registries will give you a discount on your registry items at the completion of your registry as well as extended return time!
Here are a few of my favorite registries as well as their special offers:
- Target Baby Registry— get a goody bag with samples, coupons, and a Shutterfly gift card; get a 15% discount on registry items at completion; easy returns on baby items at any time for any reason for any amount when you scan your registry barcode. Don’t forget to use your Target RED card for an extra 5% off and free shipping! Watch for a Target mailer–I received one with a coupon to receive a $20 Target gift card when I signed up for a registry!
- Babies “R” Us Baby Registry— get a goody bag with samples and coupons; get up to 10% back on registry purchases, even your own; get a discount on registry items at completion; return registry items up to 1 year from baby’s expected arrival. Don’t forget to scan your rewards card to earn cash back and use your “R” Us credit card for exclusive discounts! Watch for a Babies “R” Us mailer (or look for a book by the registry center( with a coupon to receive a $10 gift card when you create a registry!
- Amazon.com Baby Registry— get up to a 15% discount on registry items at completion; add items from any website; have an extended return period, and when you add 10 or more items to your registry you are entered to win a $500 Amazon gift card (ends 7/25/15.) Don’t forget to sign up for a free trial of Amazon Mom to get free Prime shipping for a limited time as well as exclusive discounts. Right now you can also get 50% off your first diapers purchase! Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Baby Registry (affiliate link.)
- buybuy BABY Baby Registry— get a goody bag with samples and coupons; get discounts on registry items at completion two different times; refer friends who are engaged or expecting mothers to sign up for a Bed Bath and Beyond or buybuy BABY registry and receive a coupon for $25 off a $100 purchase.
- Kohl’s Baby Registry— get a 15% discount on registry items at completion; guests shopping your registry get a 20% discount on orders of $100 or more; easy returns or exchanges on any item at any time for any reason. Don’t forget to make your purchases when you can earn Kohl’s Cash! PS, try entering 25 items to your registry and entering the code SNUGGLE on the last page of the sign up form and you might get a $25 off of $25 coupon! Worth a try!
Know someone who could use this? Hit the “share” buttons below! Be sure to follow Arts & Crackers on social media (buttons at the top right of the page.)
-Which is your favorite registry?