*My recipes are currently based off of portions that feed my 3-year-old and me with little to no leftovers so as not to waste any food while my husband is deployed. If you need more servings, simply multiply the recipes.
- 1/2 box Rotini pasta 8oz or half a pound
- 3 Tablespoons salted butter
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Colby cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cook the noodles according to the directions on the box then drain. Do not rinse but leave them a little bit wet.
- Keep the noodles in the same pot they were cooked in and add butter; stir to coat.
- Add cheese, milk and seasonings and stir well.
- Pour the macaroni and cheese mixture into a square casserole dish and spread evenly. Bake for 5 minutes.
Want a great side? Cut some 1 1/2-2 inch slices of French bread; drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle on garlic salt, thyme, oregano and freshly cracked black pepper; then bake for 5 minutes along with the macaroni!