Disclaimer: I received a free product for my post! These views are my own and were not at all influenced by the party who gave me this opportunity..
Keeping good hygiene is important so we wash our hands several times a day. We want our hand-washing experience to smell great, leave our hands feeling clean, and not dry out our skin. The NEW Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap is the perfect soap to provide you will clean, soft hands.
Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap comes in three different scents: Water Blossoms which has a rejuvenating floral aquatic botanicals scent, Coconut Lime Verbena with a tangy and Springy citrus scent, and Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar which balances the tartness of fresh raspberries with the sweetness of sugar.
I was able to try out the Water Blossoms and Coconut Lime and really want to find the Raspberry to try that out now! These luxurious soaps have unique, vibrant smells that are truly so refreshing. I was nervous about trying the Water Blossoms scent at first as I do not do well with floral scents, but it actually has more of a fruity smell to it and it is soo good and is now one of my favorite soaps to use! I actually cannot decide between these two scents for in my bathroom so I have both on the counter to alternate which I use depending on my mood.
Dial’s Deep Cleansing premium soap contains micro-scrubber beads with hydrating conditioners that gently exfoliate your skin to smooth your hands and remove dead skin, dirt, and germs and leave your skin baby soft with refreshing moisture. For what we put our hands through daily and how frequently we find ourselves in need of a hand wash, finding soaps that give a deep clean and moisturize after is vital to healthy hands. The first time I used my soap I had not read the description, which I usually do so I have an unbiased opinion of what it actually does rather than what it is supposed to do, and my hands felt so smooth and soft after and they were pretty dry and rough before so it really worked!
The exciting scents, power cleansing, and moisturizing that visibly improves dry skin makes this product a great family soap that everyone can use!
Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap bottles have a sleek bottle design richly colored soaps that look great in any bathroom. They will impress your guests and make washing hands enjoyable…maybe even fun! Cheers to more hand washing and fewer germs!
With so many colds and flus spreading around right now, the rollercoaster changes in weather not helping the matter, proper hand-washing is key. Wash your hands after touching anything germy and dirty such as a pet or a shopping cart and before you prepare or eat food or take care of a wound. Check out the tips below!
Five Finger-Tips to Healthy Hands:
- Pinkie Finger: Wet your hands. Pinkie swear you’ll use warm water? It helps fight off germs better than cold water!
- Ring Finger: Squirt one pump, about the size of a ring, of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap into your palm.
- Middle Finger: You’re stuck in the middle: there’s no going back now! Lather up the soap in your palms, between your fingers, and don’t forget the tops of your hands! I tell my son he has to make sure that both hands are entirely covered in bubbles. The CDC recommends you lather for 15 to 20 seconds, about as long as it takes to sing the birthday song two times. Try substituting these words to make the song more fitting–“I’m washing my hands, I’m washing my hands, with Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap I’m washing my hands. Keep scrubbing some more, keep scrubbing some more, let’s wash all the germs off ’till there are no more.”
- Pointer Finger: While soap and lathering are very important to washing your hands, the point is to remove all the germs. You cannot do this unless you rinse really well to get rid of those nasty residual germs!
- Thumb: Dry off your hands with a paper towel or with air! Be careful what you touch after or you could end up with those germs right back on your hands; use your elbow or a paper towel to turn off the faucet and open doors. Give yourself a Thumbs Up with those wonderfully clean hands of yours!
Keep your family and friends healthy! Share is post then enter to win your very own bottle of Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap below!
Be sure to follow Arts & Crackers on social media (buttons at the top right of the page.)
-What scent do you want to try?