This Easy Hawaiian Chicken is so delicious and tender and takes very little time to prep and make. Serve with a side of warm jasmine rice.
Easy Hawaiian Chicken
Cook time: approx. 40 mins.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup+ 2 Tablespoons Hawaiian marinade
- 5 canned pineapple rings
- 1 cup jasmine rice
1. Add chicken breasts and 1 cup marinade to a container and lightly shake to coat the chicken.
2. Top the chicken with the pineapple rings. Refrigerate overnight, up to 2 days.
3. When ready to cook, place the chicken on a lined pan with the pineapple rings on top of the chicken. Drizzle a little of the extra marinade from the container over the chicken.
4. Bake the chicken about 35 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the reserved jasmine rice per the package instructions.
6. Broil the chicken on high an additional 5 minutes to give it a lovely golden brown color.
7. Serve the chicken hot with the jasmine rice. Drizzle the extra 2 Tablespoons of marinade (not the marinade that was in with the raw chicken) over the cooked chicken and rice.
This recipe may not be copied or re-distributed, but is open for personal use. If printing, please be sure to reference artscrackers.com as the source.