These Easy Beef Fajitas are so delicious and take very little time to prep and make. Serve them up with your favorite toppings like guacamole/avocado, sour cream, salsa, cheese, and cilantro.
Easy Beef Fajitas
Cook time: approx. 14 mins.
- 1 flank steak (approx. 1.5-2 lbs), thinly-sliced
- 1 approx. 1-oz fajita seasoning packet
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 (approx.) packed cups red, green, and yellow bell peppers and sweet onion, thinly-sliced
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Tortilla shells
- Toppings (optional: guacamole, avocado, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salsa, cilantro)
1. Coat the steak evenly with the fajita seasoning and 1 Tablespoon olive oil. Set aside.
2. Drizzle lime juice over the peppers and onion mixture.
3. Pan-fry the flank steak in 2 Tablespoons olive oil, about 3 minutes per side, until cooked through. Set aside in a container.
4. In the same pan, quickly add the peppers and onion mixture and saute about 8 minutes, stirring or flipping frequently, until they are translucent and tender (be sure not to over-cook.).
5. Warm the tortilla shells.
6. Serve hot, adding the meat and pepper mixture into a tortilla shell with your choice of toppings.
This recipe may not be copied or re-distributed, but is open for personal use. If printing, please be sure to reference artscrackers.com as the source.