Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Photographer
My boys love taking pictures, just like Mommy. Just check out our Photography for Kids post! Help someone capture the moment with these stocking stuffers for photographers.
255. Gift card to get photos printed
256. Memory/SD card
257. Small frame/photo album
258. Small photo props
259. Camera strap
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Sports/Exercise Enthusiast
Get in gear with a stocking stuffed with sporting or exercise essentials or fan gear.
261. Gym shorts (Roll them up to fit them in better.)
262. Gym shoes (Small sizes should fit; fill the shoes with other items to conserve space.)
263. Sports/exercise gear–jump rope, cones, mouthguard, wrist and head bands, deflated pilates ball
265. Water bottle
268. Fan gear
269. Sports drinks or protein powder
Stocking Idea: Stocking for a favorite sports team.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Musician
The musician in your life will love these.
271. Foldable music stand or foldable plate/cookbook holder
272. Sheet music
276. Instrument cleaning supplies/accessories
277. iTunes gift card/CDs (I know, sort of archaic now.)
278. Tickets to a concert/symphony
279. Guitar picks/straps
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Gardener
Get ready for spring gardening with these garden essentials.
280. Gardening gloves
281. Seed packets (Hey, check out my Seed Packet Valentines!)
283. Plant food
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Winter Months
If the weather gets cold and snowy by you, plan some fun with these winter-wonderful stocking stuffer ideas.
285. Winter hats, gloves, ear muffs
287. Snow paint
288. Fuzzy socks
289. Snowman supplies–soft hat, carrot, buttons, etc.
290. Small tissue packs
291. Garland supplies–construction paper, popcorn, string, cranberries
292. Hot cocoa mix and a mug
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Sentimental/Giving
Bring some cheer with stocking stuffers from the heart. Whether the recipient loves to give to others and wants nothing big, or if he/she loves all things hand-made and meaningful, these ideas are perfect.
293. Special Christmas ornament
294. Small family heirloom
295. Handmade items–knit scarf, sock snowman, painting to hang
296. Coupon book for activities to do together–spending one-on-one time for coffee dates, window shopping trips, going to the park
297. Something to give/donate (Most kids don’t make a lot of money, but they want to give to others; this is a great time to give them the gift of paying it forward and the life lessons that come with it.)
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For the Handyman
Get ready to build and create with these stocking stuffers for the handyman. We love giving the boys tools that they can use as they get older. It’s a ways away, but check out this cute Father’s Day printable!
299. Nails, screws, nuts, bolts
300. Small pieces of wood
301. Small building kit
302. Wood glue
304. Flashlight headband
305. Safety goggles
306. Unique gadgets (Swiss Army-type tools, mini tools)
307. Carpenter’s pencil