Read more about me.
Some things I love (and love to blog about):
Being a mom
DIY products (for all ages)
Fashion (children’s, women’s, men’s)
We’re PR Friendly
Arts & Crackers works with brands!
I work with companies to provide my readers with honest, high-quality reviews of products, services, and events. We are all about integrity here so I will share the good, the bad, and the ugly so my readers know they can trust my review and to provide companies with feedback they can improve with. While I am sure to share what I personally do and do not like about the products, I try to keep all of my reviews in a positive light.
Want to be featured in a review, partner with me on a sponsored post, or run an ad on my site? Shoot me an email at email@example.com Contact Me Here.
So…why Arts & Crackers?
Our posts are very high quality and I put a lot of time and effort into crafting each one. My posts are unique and original…I go above and beyond seeking to be set apart from other bloggers. Occasionally I will use free stock images and edit them to fit a post, but most all of the pictures I use on my website are exclusive high quality photos taken by me just for the post.
Posts, especially sponsored, will be continually promoted after the promotion time is up, so exposure to your company will continue.
We are a credible site that has worked with many large companies and many campaigns over the years and I operate with integrity first (like the Air Force motto!) For this reason, among others, I follow FTC guidelines and will mark all sponsored posts and shares with a disclaimer and code links as “nofollow.”
It’s just me over here right now (with the help of some close family members and friends who double-check my work for me), so you know what you’re getting!
I also have a great ratio of sponsored to non-sponsored content on my site. I am always coming up with new ideas and love the inspiration from brands we love.
What do we offer?
- High-quality sponsored evergreen content
- High-quality sponsored evergreen party/home makeover posts
- Ambassadorships (3 months, 6 months, 1 year)
- “Sticky” posts
- Social media blasts
- Newsletter mentions/full sponsored newsletter
- Youtube + Facebook + blog post videos
- Instagram videos
- Gift guide inclusion (seasonal)
- Purchase of photo rights (depending on which photos)
Look for this button on the menu bar; it represents my newest venture–an online store with some of my awesome products!
Here is a quick, shortened printable version of my media kit! Click it for a PDF version to print for your reference.
Full version below the graphic!
Numbers certainly aren’t everything–“quality over quantity” goes a long, long ways–but sometimes you just need to know the numbers.
**Stats as of 10/12/2016
- Facebook (3558 fans)
- Twitter @AlyssaDarbyBlog (1948 followers)
- Pinterest (5213 followers)
- Google+ (284 followers)
- Instagram (2428 followers)
- YouTube–new Arts & Crackers account (285 subscribers)
- Klout Score (61)
- Newsletter Subscribers (1937 new formatting! Go subscribe!)
- Registered Blog Users (11317)
Last 30 days:
- Visits (17,867)
- UMV (15,320)
- Pageviews (26,242)
This is currently my more accurate counter. Three month average:
- UMV (18,003)
- Pageviews (23,725)
This is really not accurate, so I have stopped focusing on this. Basically, to get your Alexa down, you need to have visitors who have the toolbar downloaded on their browser. This is something the average visitor will not have–moreso just some bloggers and companies. It is not a good representation of traffic or site popularity.
- Global (1,026,544)
- USA (192,293)
**Authority & Rank:
- Domain Authority (34)
- Page Authority (43)
- MOZ Rank (5.31)
- Google Page Rank (0–I started this site shortly before the last GPR update and it is now a fossil)
Some companies I’ve worked with:
- Frigo® Cheese Heads®
- OshKosh B’gosh
- Combi USA
Some of my past reviews:
- LEGO Education Build Me “Emotions”
- Dyson AM09 Hot + Cool Fan Heater
- Levana Keera Video Baby Monitor
- NewAir Outdoor Misting Fan
- KidKraft Uptown Pastel Kitchen
- Combi Catalyst Stroller
- Dyson DC35 Vacuum
- The Ultimate Book of Barbecue
Some of my past sponsored posts:
- The Greatest Tips for Traveling with Kids
- String Cheese Dress Up Family Challenge
- Coffee, Canvas, (and Cupcakes!) Party
- Great Ways to Use Your Smartphone On the Go
- Lunch to Go | Hacks for Busy Families
- DIY Pumpkin Patch Pudding Cups
- Deployment Resources and Freebies
- 250+ Unconventional Easter Basket Ideas
- Chewbacca Cupcakes Tutorial
- DIY Light Up Truck Grille Toy Car Organizer
- 85 Awesome Date Night Ideas for Parents
- Cinnamon Apple Zucchini Muffins
- Playroom Makeover 2016
- Coffee Coconut Shrimp Seafood Recipe
I love the craft projects and recipes I find on Arts & Crackers! It is definitely one of my favorite sites to go to.
~Kristin W, blogger at Coupon Friendly
I love Arts Crackers because of all the awesome and honest reviews, plus there are awesome giveaways, DIY projects and more!
~Sarah M, blogger at Coupon Savvy Sarah
I find your blog very informative. I appreciate that you don’t just share the positive regarding products, but also tell us the negatives. To me, that means we can trust your opinion.
I love Arts and Crackers, I read her posts daily! She gives honest product reviews and her giveaways are the best!! I also enjoy her topic related posts such as teaching kids colors in creative ways and the yummy Cinnamon Hot Chocolate recipe she shared.
~Charrise C, blogger at Darlin’ Deals
I am just starting this section! If you are a brand I have previously worked with and would love to share feedback, please send me an email!
Blogger badges and more:
Events I’ve Participated In:
- Mom Blog Tour | Summer Fancy Food Show NYC 2015 and 2016
- Virtual attendee for the Build Your Blog Conference 2016
Arts & Crackers Features:
Other Blogs I Occasionally Write For: