In honor of National Guacamole Day and Fall/Halloween season, I wanted to share this fun Frankenstein Guacamole Dip! It is so easy to make and will be a huge hit at your parties. Find out how you can make Frankenstein Guacamole Dip below!
What You Need
- Guacamole (I used Wholly Guacamole Classic)
- Sour cream
- Black olives
- Black beans
- Pearl onions, peeled
What to Do
1. Using a flat spreading knife or the back of a spoon, spread the guacamole into a rectangular shape onto a plate.
2. Spread the sour cream into circles for the whites of the eyes.
3. Cut off the crossed ends of two black olives and place them into the centers of the sour cream eyes.
4. Slice a small piece of avocado and use this as a mouth.
5. Cut a couple olives in half longways then cut them into strips. Use some as the long part of the stitching and cut others into smaller pieces for the cross stitches and place it along the forehead.
6. Place black beans along the top to make the hair.
7. Add two pearl onions to Frankenstein towards the bottom, one on either side.
Bonus Tip: Make this not long before you plan to eat it as the avocado will oxidize in the air over time as it sits out.
-What is your favorite guacamole brand/recipe?
Follow me on Google+, Facebook, Twitter>, Pinterest, and Instagram. This post may contain affiliate links and sponsored ads; using these links helps support my blog. Advertise Here; contact firstname.lastname@example.org.